Saturday, May 31, 2014

The axis

Echart Tolle said, "don't give your 100% to external situations. Keep some within. Observe your inner body when you perform actions".
I kind of understood that. I create an imaginary axis at my center and feel that I should be there.
Any situation I see how I am feeling. I have become more conscious.
I can understand that i am perturbed sometimes but calm other times.
There is un-necessary anxiety sometimes. Some leftover emotion are causing it.
Some people freak me. I become anxious, fake and cold with some people. I want to flee.
I have just been observing this and I can sense that when I am centered, conscious of my axis.. I feel better. There is a certain harmony.

I want to stay in that space for long. Maybe that will lead to an elevated consciousness.

Also, my teacher said "When your personality is changing, your axis is unstable". When we are undergoing huge changes, there is a lot of jerk. We behave abnormally, we may do a lot of silly things or unpleasant things. We should accept all of it. Every couple of months now, I am experiencing it. I go into turmoil. I feel hopeless.. and then I recover... and it has usually been stronger, more practical and wiser.

No comments:

Post a Comment